Friday, June 27, 2008

Enhancements/prolexis

BUT what happened to the Festivalbar??

you remember that you also true? So that you remember ... when on an Italy is beginning to see advertising Festivalbar, immediately had the feeling that summer had arrived. Maybe that's why this year's summer has been slow a bit 'to get ... there was to announce the Festivalbar! There is something missing in these sultry evenings without anything on TV?? I've never been a big fan of this program, almost always the songs in the competition made me shit. But honestly I feel his absence.
Well, I can not believe that such a historic festival is downloaded via television, for no apparent reason. I tried to find news about Gugole (Google), but I found the site with the latest updates of 2007. I hope that maybe you start later, but at that point he might not make sense ... for me the true meaning of Festivalbar is just to announce the summer, make you feel on holiday, with its anonymous songs, but happy, I usually hate, but in the end because I like singing in the car with the My friends and I can not get out of my head until the following summer.
So what happened to the Festivalbar?? I really hope to see soon the TV advertising ... for me the summer has not started yet! damn exams!
Please anyone who reads this in the blogosphere call pro-summer, to leave a comment or to tell her. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment