Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bedding With Peace Signs

Ocean, sea, sea, but who wants to come!

Holidays at last!
I did not see the time! I'm tired and I can not wait to dive in the sea of \u200b\u200bany Italian beach! Fortunately, to alleviate the strange sensation fooling around (there was no longer used) that I feel these days, there are, as usual, my old friends, even those who I see once a year!
pregeherei Meanwhile anyone with a creative mind (and also those who do not have one!) I could give an idea to make a nice and original dramas. Yes, but on Wednesday, Prof. kindly advised to return in September because my set in Naples police with much of the final plot twist, he is not gone crabs a genius!
So if you do not know what to do and want to help me (there I would be very, very grateful), think of any story, think about the last episode of this story that should be no longer than 2 minutes and can (in these 2 minutes) to summarize and to understand the whole story, possibly with a twist ending!
Who understands us is good! Hello




0 comments:

Post a Comment