Lazio back to win friends within the walls at the Olimpico against Catania and is reported in full Champions League zone. Etna is the one against the race was not easy and even the president Lotito has admitted to Sky the difficulties encountered in today's race. How
suffered today? "It's definitely been a difficult game, because the Catania has created a kind of Maginot Line, is a team made good on the field, with a large component of determination. We have made some tactical adjustments until you find the right solution that allowed the deservedly Lazio can win. "
you do the training together with the coach? "No, absolutely, I was never allowed to interfere in technical decisions. If I choose a coach means that I have the utmost confidence in him. "When he saw
Zarate, Pandev and Rocchi what did you think?" This form was adopted with Chievo. I believe that with the Catania facts have shown that the best solution was another. Catania ended in defense, with markings on Zarate tripled. Lazio have had so many chances. "
coach of Argentina, Maradona, contacted the Lazio Ledesma and Zarate?" I think it's premature, Maradona has the technical qualities to make the right choice for Argentina, which has great champions. "
The call did not come?" Absolutely not, not I have a confidential relationship in these terms, no one sent me any request. "
Lazio Zarate redeem?" Absolutely. Only Bianchi was not redeemed, because there was an added value to our game
suffered today? "It's definitely been a difficult game, because the Catania has created a kind of Maginot Line, is a team made good on the field, with a large component of determination. We have made some tactical adjustments until you find the right solution that allowed the deservedly Lazio can win. "
you do the training together with the coach? "No, absolutely, I was never allowed to interfere in technical decisions. If I choose a coach means that I have the utmost confidence in him. "When he saw
Zarate, Pandev and Rocchi what did you think?" This form was adopted with Chievo. I believe that with the Catania facts have shown that the best solution was another. Catania ended in defense, with markings on Zarate tripled. Lazio have had so many chances. "
coach of Argentina, Maradona, contacted the Lazio Ledesma and Zarate?" I think it's premature, Maradona has the technical qualities to make the right choice for Argentina, which has great champions. "
The call did not come?" Absolutely not, not I have a confidential relationship in these terms, no one sent me any request. "
Lazio Zarate redeem?" Absolutely. Only Bianchi was not redeemed, because there was an added value to our game
0 comments:
Post a Comment