Friday, April 9, 2010

Pain In Lower Left Abdomen Before Period

But where are the Christians?

The regional elections were concluded, the discussion programs are restarted e. .. no, this is what I want to talk. I would rather talk about Catholics of my city, Turin , as I also turn to those non-Christians but identify with certain fundamental values \u200b\u200bthat belong to the Catholic world. I refer to ' beginning and end of life and everything related to it, the concept of family , the bioethics, the social sense policy.

believe the existence of legitimate political forces based on an 'ethical radically different from the Catholic think the concept of the sanctity of life - his vision of a so-called Catholic - and conception of quality of life in Turin well represented by prof. Mori and Dr. Viale. Conception, the latter, I personally find abhorrent, but totally legitimate in a society like ours that apart from the non-existence, shared, and an ethical state - is anything but ethics. secular state in ethical society ... Catholic ethics, in my point of view. This will significantly depontezierebbero many laws in our society of all anti-ethics. To achieve this - today the limits of utopia - you should start so as to reap the first fruits from at least two, three generations. Already, but who starts? Who, if Catholics are politically now disappeared and the Church, honestly, is a poor communicator?
So my problem - for me it is, and is a significant problem - not the opposition between "us " and " them." No. My problem are " us." By dint of contrapporci, forced to attack the other one loses sight of their perspective, themselves. Knows the left, but that's another story that I do not care. Let's talk about "us ", who is identified in those core values \u200b\u200boutlined above. The rest is bargaining, subject to compromise mediation, but these values \u200b\u200bare not. Others see it differently? Well! But I'm talking about " us," and that "we " I would see well - there were - those people who have a anthropomorphic vision of these issues close to that of Catholics. I say this because it seems that support certain positions is synonymous with "Catholic." It is enough. Only Catholic. Worse is synonymous with "Church".
In recent elections, the Municipal Councillor Turin Federica Scanderebech decided to leave the ' UDC for his choice - in my view unfortunate and ethically committed suicide - an alliance with a political structure within which there are forze politiche ampiamente favorevoli a scelte in campo etico che non possono conciliarsi con una sensibilità cattolica. Invito a leggere la motivazione di un distacco, apparsa su " cittAgorà ", periodico del Consiglio comunale di Torino (n° 112, 05/04/2010). Pur nella sua sinteticità, che costringe ad una brutale semplificazione dei contenuti, la motivazione della giovane politica torinese denota una coerenza condivisibile.
Personalmente trovo che per i cattolici votare sia estremamente complesso.

Personalmente trovo che essere cattolici e votare PD sia estremamente problematico, se non contradditorio.

Personally I find that to be Catholic and vote on the whole PDL is less invasive than the vote given to PD, but can not find in a large Berlusconi human and political sensitivities with respect to these issues.

Personally I find that to be Catholic and vote UDC is, even with a thousand reserves, an act certainly more coherent support radicals which, I repeat, they have every right to exist in this world, but not with my vote!

The alliance with the UDC Bresso and forces such as "Pannella-Bonino" I was blown away. Not only that I was literally shocked! Exaggeration? I think not. Not for me, at least, not for Scanderebech , who lives the policy from within, and was elected in the lists of the UDC, and chose to leave his party reference. Such a "trauma" has prevented me from going to vote. And it is the first time! I did not go to vote out of anger, disappointment, consistency, perhaps expressed dell'istintività wave, but in a completely honest, intellectually honest. To date there have repented.
I wonder what happened, I mean politically.

I wonder how certain choices are possible.

I've been wondering and I reply by myself ......

I wonder whether it is correct, ethically correct, that the electorate of Catholic sensibility is distributed here and there. Do not let the " guilt" of politicians, the new political structures, history, the fall of the Berlin Wall, the collapse of the DC, Tangentopoli, the Second Republic, the Church, to his old stuff and its contradictions. Let us rather than themselves and ask how it is possible.

I personally think that Catholics should join in a party that could also be the ' UDC, but a UDC that list to the right and left, a UDC that keeps Centre, a Centre say ... Catholic, based on a commonality of views on ethical and social. Everything else is debatable, but the alliance with antithetical forces l'etica cattolica è pazzesco, è immorale secondo il proprio punto di riferimento, ovverosia il punto di riferimento cattolico.
Un Centro che sia indipendente rispetto alla Chiesa.
Un Centro che non sia assolutamente clericale.
Un Centro vicino alla sensibilità della Chiesa, ma formalmente e sostanzialmente slegato dalla Chiesa stessa, perchè essere vicini ad una determinata sensibilità non significa aderire in tutto e per tutto a quella stessa sensibilità.
E' un argomento a mio avviso epocale che pare non interessare nessuno, cattolici per primi che sono sparsi ovunque e su determinate tematiche, essential for a Catholic, and little is little eprimono inform.
there any Catholic who feels feel like myself?
would be interesting to explore this topic. More than interesting life to say the very existence of Catholics in Italy. Why, ricordiamocelo, we are not the world, but we are in the world .
spoken identity of the left, the right ... and "we"?
What identity do we have? What identity social, political, intellectual, do we have?
I am personally convinced that the Catholic must recover their spaces, increase their degree of penetration into civil society ( in total independence from the Church), turn also to non-believers or non-Catholics who share the values \u200b\u200bthat we know, confrontation with the Protestant world which in some ways is far from ethics Catholic involve young people such as Federico Scanderebech is involved. The fault is not just politics. is to blame "our " and only " us" we can run strong signal to those who could strengthen considerably its weight and, if he proves to have the attributes in the right places, where they belong. The Center, in fact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment