invitation to read the article by Lance Alberto, recently appeared on the site of "History on the Net ". I will not dwell on what the piece is quite limited, as its title:" defamation and false evidence to force the vulgate in Wikipedia . "I wish to express solidarity maximum the Editor "History on the Net " Emanuele Mastrangelo, regardless of its ideas, its thesis, its positions. Wikipedia complaint, occupies the free spaces, expels consciences are not aligned. It 's absurd. The freethinking you fight (assuming they go fight) with the free thought. The complaints, old and new, show intellectual immaturity and fragility. Yesterday and today. Sunday, November 21, 2010
Eric Shaikewitz Patricia Breen
Emanuele Mastrangelo
invitation to read the article by Lance Alberto, recently appeared on the site of "History on the Net ". I will not dwell on what the piece is quite limited, as its title:" defamation and false evidence to force the vulgate in Wikipedia . "I wish to express solidarity maximum the Editor "History on the Net " Emanuele Mastrangelo, regardless of its ideas, its thesis, its positions. Wikipedia complaint, occupies the free spaces, expels consciences are not aligned. It 's absurd. The freethinking you fight (assuming they go fight) with the free thought. The complaints, old and new, show intellectual immaturity and fragility. Yesterday and today.
invitation to read the article by Lance Alberto, recently appeared on the site of "History on the Net ". I will not dwell on what the piece is quite limited, as its title:" defamation and false evidence to force the vulgate in Wikipedia . "I wish to express solidarity maximum the Editor "History on the Net " Emanuele Mastrangelo, regardless of its ideas, its thesis, its positions. Wikipedia complaint, occupies the free spaces, expels consciences are not aligned. It 's absurd. The freethinking you fight (assuming they go fight) with the free thought. The complaints, old and new, show intellectual immaturity and fragility. Yesterday and today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment