Thursday, February 12, 2009

How Does Dunk Tank Seat Work

mouth sometimes return ...

At this moment I feel that as a former all'immporvviso returns after years of absence. Slowly, it always comes back to where they started, without haste. Excuse me, but lately I have preferred the pen, the microphone and headset, keyboard and the PC screen. But there preoccuapate, nothing has changed! And to prove it will dedicate the lyrics of this beautiful song ... I got too intrippata lately!


STILL HAVE THE POWER - F. Guccini; L. Ligabue


I still have the strength you need to walk, even against
beat
not leave me alone I still have that strength that you need
when you say: "You start!"

And I still have the strength to look around
mixing words with two packs a day,
to find me there for those who want me
always on my shirt ...

always live here by myself,
in the same way that you never know if there
and the world are gone, I came back from the world
still alive ...

I still have the strength to stay there
to tell my stories of all time, how can love,
all those mistakes you for a reason or another
I re ...

And I still have the strength to ask or even excuse
still pissed off with the consciousness offense
to tell you that my part
there anyway I can guarantee ...

always live here by myself,
in the same way that you never know if there
in the world I went, I came back from the world
still alive ...

I still have the strength to pull back, to choose life
chewing every meter
to count the friends went and said:
"Let 's see us later ..."

And I still have the strength to choose words
for fun, for the sake of being able to vent
because, like it or not, that is what happened
I can do ...

always live here by myself,
in the same way that you never know if there

I went with the world and the world are always came back alive ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment