Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Signs Of Stds More Condition_symptoms



I think I've lost over time. I think I lost your way of thinking. I can not tell my story without being out of a dilemma. I lost my memory.
I do not know who they are, I think, vulgar. I can not understand what you are trying to force myself. My way of being? my electoral vote? my dignity?
If you allow, I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ME ABOUT BEING USED. Or if at least be mistress of my actions. I do not have many dreams to be able to edible chew, only so much frothing at the mouth.
What is power? what is the real power attributed to the mass of thinking? Who decides for me? Those who
benpensano ... I do not know which side to stay, if they be good or bad. There is only the 'UTOPIA for the common good. We're just all the same, all equal. I do not feel free inside the belly of security.
E 'that a crime get away?

postwar

0 comments:

Post a Comment