"What is the difference between the coach announce today, tomorrow or Friday?". Claudio Lotito does not hurry. The coach of Lazio is still without a technical, but the president biancoceleste takes time. "The team returned on July 5, there is no one in Formello, we send him to coach the sheep where I have twenty-eight acres of fields?". We would have to do the market ... "The market I do with my time and in the interests of society. Pandev? Juventus I have never called. It is my intention is to try to tenerelo, then if they are not the solutions found in some way. Lazio, however, not sold off and did not put any on the market. Lazio is not conquered by anyone. Not is that why call Juventus Lazio stands at attention ... Maybe in the past was like that, but today the Lazio under different conditions: buy, not sell. " Meanwhile, Ledesma has threatened to invoke Article 17 to go. "Everyone believes that this threat-Lotito said" But it seems strange that Ledesma in the first person to have taken this position, it is certainly that of a prosecutor. Now we will have a meeting and we'll see. " Because the president does not like biancoceleste 'behavior in violation of ethics and especially the commitments and agreements: it is an issue that needs to be changed and I will do battle. It is unthinkable that a system will rest on blackmail. I am not referring to you, but generale questi atteggiamenti sono estorsivi. Occorre che intervengano gli organi preposti per condannare certi atteggiamenti con radiazioni, e non a caso la nuova Lega se ne occuperà ».
0 comments:
Post a Comment