Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Infiniti Eurosport St950 Elliptical Trainer

Sad .... The BR

For some 'of months I'm "beating the weak" with my Blog. I realize that, despite the desire to feed it with a thousand thoughts, a thousand memories, a thousand references to the past past is not that often. Once again, "steal" a place of good, careful and moderate (certainly not in a political sense, I do not care, but in its deeper meaning) of Domenico Geluardi OBSERVATORY . I refer to the interview Prospero Gallinari . The "cheat" (that term let Bar) per gente "pura" come quei terroristi che hanno portato avanti la loro "battaglia" senza compromessi o zone d'ombra ("battaglia" che non condivido minimamente, ma che ho voluto e voglio comprendere), sta proprio nel profondo imbarazzo che spesso sfocia nel silenzio, macigno per chi non sa ...
La storia delle BR è una storia tutta italiana, una storia di inquinamenti, infiltrazioni (e non soltanto d'acqua), trasversalità del genere più complesso ed internazionale.
Una nota conclusiva: due voci del tempo, due mondi distanti anni luce.
Prospero Gallinari : OSSERVATORIO vi condurrà all'intervista di GRParlamento.
Raffaele Fiore : altro ex BR la cui item (in this case, written words) you can listen on my blog, part 1 , Part 2 and Part 3 . The absolute vacuum. Please read these 3 old posts because unlike Gallinari here we are in the presence of anything despite a past life. We are in the presence of a slope failure, and it hurts ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment