Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lupus More Condition_symptoms In Spanish

Theorema

reported various Geluardi posted on Sunday, blogger " Observatory ": that of October 7, 2010, to December 1, 2010 and January 7, 2011, referred to 'unusual collaborator of the magazine " Theorema - Italian magazine security, geopolitics and intelligence ", ie Valerio Morucci . I refer also to the comments of" The Voice of Voices "(piece of 05/01/2011 Andrea Cinquegrani). I will not repeat, however, the acute Geluardi considerations. I do not want even ask the profound reason that he sees someone like Valerie Morucci inside a container which, in my opinion, should not contain it. I believe that men and women, even those who are guilty of the worst crimes, can rise from their ashes. All are entitled to a new life. The fact that a former BR cooperate with a magazine like " Theorema " I am not surprised because of his past. " Ex "connotes, in itself, a past life, a chapter opened and closed, so it should be ... I'm confusing the fact that BR is quell'ex Valerio Morucci. We lack only to find the name of Mario Moretti in the Scientific Committee and would be a horse ... but perhaps did not come to that ...
"I understand that Valerio Morucci - Geluardi writes in his post on January 7 - there is nothing more important to discover the kidnapping of Moro, but this is not the case. And he could make valuable contributions to the truth. But we have these articles in a magazine [Theorema] close to the "social right" of the mayor of Rome ". I agree in full.
The ambush in Via Fani, narrated by Valerio Morucci in his Memorial of 1986 present a more commonly accepted. I'm talking about vulgata. One is reminded of the version of the col. Valerio against shooting Mussolini, literally removed from history. Yet still Mussolini was killed by col. Valerio, alias Walter Audisio. The truth of convenience makes you feel good all. Today as yesterday. Today as yesterday.
We present two gems, reflecting the fact that obviously there is something wrong in the history of those days and their protagonists . They are drawn from a little known - I recommend reading - written by fratello di Aldo Moro, Alfredo Carlo Moro, "Storia di un delitto annunciato" (Editori Riuniti, Roma, 1998).
La prima è riferita al suo (in quanto scritto da lui) Memoriale sull'agguato di via Fani.
Scrive A.C.Moro:
"Ed è quanto meno singolare che il Morucci abbia, in modo alquanto sibillino, dichiarato ai magistrati romani in ordine al suo memoriale: " Posso dire che alcune parti possono essere state redatte da me, ma non ricordo di avere steso l'intero elaborato ". (p. 40)
Incredibile, nel senso di non credibile !
Un simile Memoriale si ricorda di averlo scritto alone or in good company!
What amazes me someone like Valerie Morucci exhibition is serenity. Cryptic sentences handed down without any problems, perhaps even without the fear of being contradicted. Quiet as a baby in the cradle ... that you feel protected ...
Another gem, also from the book ACMoro:
" It is not - I think - meaningless that Morucci, the greatest defender of the" purity "of the BR, the Commission further massacres of the XIII Legislature stated that if the RB had been put up should not ask them but they had to investigate the condition, add a cryptic but ominous phrase: "I do not so, ma se voi sapeste dove l'esecutivo delle BR si riuniva a Firenze si potrebbero aprire nuovi scenari ". (p. 169) Che altro aggiungere? Tanto, ma per ora è sufficiente.

0 comments:

Post a Comment