Cari lettori italiani , vi consiglio - caldamente - la visione di un " vecchio " film di inchiesta passato inosservato. Già per questo merita d'esser visto, rivisto, meditato, digerito... perchè è un po' indigesto. In realtà il film inchiesta non è vecchio, è stato presentato a Roma nel 2008 . Il titilo è emblematico: " Moro, la verità legata ". Il regista named Charles Infanti. I suggest the mink, for at least 3 times, taking some notes, then in the second window. The first view is of the whole investigation because the film is a huge painting with strong colors that go well beyond the films made so far on 'affaire Moro . Personally I do not like to explode into enthusiastic screams the truth revealed . Not at all. Maybe it depends on experience. Maybe it's better that way. Enthusiasm rational, calm, can- , but still rational. In my small way, through my investigation into the Moro / Spachtholz, I realized a truth 'on the Moro case in general - clearly truth in the whole nebula with respect to one thousand basic details of those terrible days -: l 'affaire Moro was one of the most complex , structured, layered and cross politico-military operations in the Europe of the Cold War. I have no doubt about this. On the rest, and many truths are not necessarily right or wrong, true or false. Complex and sometimes indecipherable yes. The films of Charles Infanti, "Moro denied the truth" (to the Italians, I might add) deserves to be studied in detail ("visa" does not make sense of my feelings) as a working hypothesis . Personally I consider it a real working hypothesis . A sort of beginning, not the conclusion. It deserves to be "digested " with serenity, without coming to conclusions immediately. Enough, reached the third vision, a " PERO '... , strong, tough, discursive, projected to the future. Finally, I suggest two readings: one taken from the site Infanti, the other a ' the same interview. May help to understand the nature of his work. Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Wedding Dance Mount Blade
denied the truth .... Italians
Cari lettori italiani , vi consiglio - caldamente - la visione di un " vecchio " film di inchiesta passato inosservato. Già per questo merita d'esser visto, rivisto, meditato, digerito... perchè è un po' indigesto. In realtà il film inchiesta non è vecchio, è stato presentato a Roma nel 2008 . Il titilo è emblematico: " Moro, la verità legata ". Il regista named Charles Infanti. I suggest the mink, for at least 3 times, taking some notes, then in the second window. The first view is of the whole investigation because the film is a huge painting with strong colors that go well beyond the films made so far on 'affaire Moro . Personally I do not like to explode into enthusiastic screams the truth revealed . Not at all. Maybe it depends on experience. Maybe it's better that way. Enthusiasm rational, calm, can- , but still rational. In my small way, through my investigation into the Moro / Spachtholz, I realized a truth 'on the Moro case in general - clearly truth in the whole nebula with respect to one thousand basic details of those terrible days -: l 'affaire Moro was one of the most complex , structured, layered and cross politico-military operations in the Europe of the Cold War. I have no doubt about this. On the rest, and many truths are not necessarily right or wrong, true or false. Complex and sometimes indecipherable yes. The films of Charles Infanti, "Moro denied the truth" (to the Italians, I might add) deserves to be studied in detail ("visa" does not make sense of my feelings) as a working hypothesis . Personally I consider it a real working hypothesis . A sort of beginning, not the conclusion. It deserves to be "digested " with serenity, without coming to conclusions immediately. Enough, reached the third vision, a " PERO '... , strong, tough, discursive, projected to the future. Finally, I suggest two readings: one taken from the site Infanti, the other a ' the same interview. May help to understand the nature of his work.
Cari lettori italiani , vi consiglio - caldamente - la visione di un " vecchio " film di inchiesta passato inosservato. Già per questo merita d'esser visto, rivisto, meditato, digerito... perchè è un po' indigesto. In realtà il film inchiesta non è vecchio, è stato presentato a Roma nel 2008 . Il titilo è emblematico: " Moro, la verità legata ". Il regista named Charles Infanti. I suggest the mink, for at least 3 times, taking some notes, then in the second window. The first view is of the whole investigation because the film is a huge painting with strong colors that go well beyond the films made so far on 'affaire Moro . Personally I do not like to explode into enthusiastic screams the truth revealed . Not at all. Maybe it depends on experience. Maybe it's better that way. Enthusiasm rational, calm, can- , but still rational. In my small way, through my investigation into the Moro / Spachtholz, I realized a truth 'on the Moro case in general - clearly truth in the whole nebula with respect to one thousand basic details of those terrible days -: l 'affaire Moro was one of the most complex , structured, layered and cross politico-military operations in the Europe of the Cold War. I have no doubt about this. On the rest, and many truths are not necessarily right or wrong, true or false. Complex and sometimes indecipherable yes. The films of Charles Infanti, "Moro denied the truth" (to the Italians, I might add) deserves to be studied in detail ("visa" does not make sense of my feelings) as a working hypothesis . Personally I consider it a real working hypothesis . A sort of beginning, not the conclusion. It deserves to be "digested " with serenity, without coming to conclusions immediately. Enough, reached the third vision, a " PERO '... , strong, tough, discursive, projected to the future. Finally, I suggest two readings: one taken from the site Infanti, the other a ' the same interview. May help to understand the nature of his work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment